R.I.P. Eyedea


Minnesota hometown hero, Mike Larsen, aka Eyedea was found dead this morning in his home. Mike was a member of Rhymsayers entertainment and the band Eyedea and Abilities. The man was a genius, possibly the best lyricist I've ever heard. If you haven't heard his music, heres one of my favorite songs.


Mike Larsen's mother was the one to find her son dead, this is what she had to say:
"It is with great pain and sadness that I tell you my son Mikey (Eyedea) has passed away," she wrote on his personal Facebook page. "At this time we kindly request your respect and our privacy as we process this devastating loss. On behalf of Mikey's family, close friends and fans, thank you.
And on sunday, October the 17th you took your last breath, And you will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment